|we're cooking up something special to celebrate two years online...
Join us at Blum & Poe on Saturday, November 10 for EATS of Borneo, an evening of high-quality food and fundraising with Pulitzer Prize-winning food critic Jonathan Gold, Top Chef Masters judge Krista Simmons, and a very special lineup of invited chefs—artists, writers, and curators—cooking up their best dishes to support East of Borneo.
We'll also have grilled food from Seoul Sausage Company, DJs, performances, and a raffle with food & drink themed prizes including:
- A Glutton's Delight package from the PARKER PALM SPRINGS
- Martinis with film director ROGER CORMAN
- A private pig butchering class from LINDY & GRUNDY
- A custom cedar box farm with all the works from LA FARM HANDS
- A drawing of BLINKY THE FRIENDLY HEN by Jeffrey Vallance
- A limited edition "FRUITS & NUTS" book from Laura Owens
Full list of chefs and dishes to be announced soon.
$40 / $35 advance
includes food + one drink ticket
PRIX FIXE TICKET: $80
Unlimited food and drink, an EATS of Borneo mug, and 5 raffle tickets
Local craft beer provided by Golden Road Brewing
Additional support provided by Whole Foods Market West Los Angeles
Seoul Sausage Company
, and Boxed Water
Raffle prizes donated by:
Design and installation by GROUP EFFORT
EATS art direction/illustration by David J. Weissberg
Blum and Poe
2727 S. La Cienega Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90034