Friday, March 15 | 5 to 7 PM
Presented by Milestone Mazda & Lethbridge Volkswagen
$5 or FREE for SAAG members
With St. Patrick's Day just around the corner, and our current exhibitions Ecotone and Ecotopia, which explore themes such as conservation, destruction, ecological issues, and our local environment, we want you to "Go Green" this Happy Hour! Read More.
This event will feature:
• "Go Green" specials in The Shop at SAAG from 5 to 7 PM
• A pop-up shopping event with modernegg from 2 PM to 7 PM
• The musical stylings of Treeline and Shaela Miller
• "Go Green" feature beverages from Andrew Hilton Wine & Spirits: an Alberta-brewed
Wild Rose IPA and organic red and white wines
• The launch of SAAG's newest publication, Kelly Richardson: The Last Frontier
• "Go Green" vehicles on display from Lethbridge Volkswagen and Milestone Mazda
We want to hear from you! Audience feedback is important to us – it tells us how we're doing, what we're doing right, what we need to improve on and how to better serve our audience.
There are 3 easy ways to give us your feedback:
1. Take a five minute survey online by clicking here. Survey respondents
may enter into a draw to win a SAAG gift basket and a $50 gift card to
be used towards SAAG programs, events, publications, or merchandise in The Shop at SAAG.
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Visit us in person at 601 - 3 Avenue South
Please note: All survey responses are anonymous and confidential and will be used for internal purposes only. We want to gain a better understanding of who our audience is, what you care about and how best to communicate with you.
Discover over 150,000 works of contemporary art. Search by medium, subject matter, price and theme... research over 200,000 works by over 22,000 masters in the indepth art history section. Browse through new Art Blogs. Use our advanced artwork search interface.
Call for Artists, Premiere Portfolio sign-up for your Free Portfolio or create an Artist Portfolio today and sell your art at the marketplace for contemporary Art! Start a Gallery Site to exclusively showcase your gallery. Keep track of contemporary art with your free MYabsolutearts account.
Copyright 1995-2013. World Wide Arts Resources Corporation. All rights reserved