Having been in art and design my entire adult life, painting seemed a natural transition for me. I have had the opportunity to study under some of the most prominent plein air painters in the southwest, and living in California provides me with a wealth of beautiful places to paint in the outdoors, from the oceans to the mountains and desert.
My process starts outside painting small plein air studies which I then work up in my studio to larger pieces. Working outdoors with the use of light, color and composition and painting on location is nothing short of joyous. ... Read More
Not a day goes by, that if I am not painting… I wish that I were.
• Participating artist in the Long Beach Open Studio Tour, Oct. 10-11, 2015
• Participating artist in "Fun in the Sun" show, July 10-12, Crystal Cove State Park, Laguna Beach, CA
• Juried into “Coast to Coast” show by Laguna PAPA and held at Forest Ocean Gallery June 23-July13
• Featured artist in the Crystal Cove Alliance Art Store 3rd quarter 2015, Crystal Cove, CA
• Juried into the "Celebrate San Diego" show at the La Jolla Art Assn. Gallery, June 14-28
• Juried into “California Impressionism – Plein Air Painting Past & Present”, Huntington Beach Art Center from May 1-July 4. ... Read More
Discover over 500,000 works of contemporary fine art, especially high quality original artworks. Search for artists, modern art, artistic medium, subject matter, price and artistic theme... research modern artworks, paintings, sculptures, photographs and many different type of fine art. Read contemporary art blogs. Use our advanced artwork search to find high quality wall art. Call for Artists, Premiere Portfolios - signup for a free artist website or artist mid level portfolio and sell your art online.