The 2001 International Digital Art Awards (IDAA) enjoyed great success in its inaugural year - they are now calling for entries for the 2002 awards. The 2002 IDAA will be officially launched 1 August 2001 however you are invited to get your entries in EARLY as they are expecting significantly more entries than last year. The IDAA is FREE to enter.
All you need to do is send 5 images (max 100kb each image), titles, short description, artist's name, web & email addresses and that's it.... for now! If your images are selected for the top 100 exhibition(s) you will enjoy the benefits of an award growing in stature and world wide importance!
2001 we achieved:
- dedicated sponsorship from Epson, Digital Photography magazine, ArtistScope CopySafe Software
- more than 1,500 entries received
- full color IDAA publication (2 editions)
- Online exhibition - more than 100,000 hits
- Hard Copy exhibitions Australia & Russia (continuing)
- IDAA digital sound-scape music - Experimenta
- large media coverage
2002 (and beyond) we hope to include:
- USA, Europe & Asia hard copy exhibitions - currently negotiating
- new sponsorship including cash/product prizes
- new dedicated web site to host 2002 IDAA and beyond (world digital art.com - to be launched 1 August 2001) - it will also feature special guest exhibitions from leading international digital artists.
Thanks to everyone who supported the 2001 IDAA - HOWEVER, we need your support to make 2002 even better and to help continue to push & educate the importance of Digital Art to an international audience...Please enter the 2002 IDAA!