Juried Fine Art Exhibition sponsored by Hun Gallery in midtown Manhattan in the heart of a rich multicutural environment. Open to all artists, national and international, over the age of 18, working in Fine art media. All work entered must have been completed within the last three years. All media are eligible (Painting, Drawing, Printmaking, Photography, Video, Installation, Audio and Digital, Computer Art). Artists may submit work with special installation requirements if the artist will be available to install. - 2-dimensional work should not exceed 48"(h) x 36"(w). - 3-dimensional work should not exceed 36" in any dimension. - Video, Audio should be no longer than 20min.
(1) Entry Form is available as a PDF and DOC file on the Hun Gallery Website: www.hungallery.org Entry form may also be photocopied.
(2) 35 mm Slides or Digital files, CD, DVD (Do not submit original works of art or master slides)
- One additional slide or digital image for one 3-dimensional piece may be submitted. (front and side views, no extra charge)
- Slides must be labeled with name of artist, title, medium, year of completion, dimensions and top. Please number each slide to correspond with the number on the entry form.
- jpeg format for digital images, avi format for video are acceptable. (No jpeg file lager than 15MB. Maximum resolution of 300dpi.) Please name the file on the corresponding entry form list of artwork
(3) Artist Resume or Biography
(4) Entry Fee
- $ 30 up to 3 works (If you wish to include more than 3, please include $5.00 for each additional. No maximum.) Please make check or money order payable to Hun Gallery
- If the artist wants to return their submission materials, a self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE) must be included with sufficient postage.
Mail Completed Application to:
12 West 32nd St. 3Fl.
New York, NY 10001
Entries must be received at Hun Gallery by Wednsday, September.20. 2006.
- Winners will participate in Hun Gallery International 2006 at Hun Gallery
- Winners will be represented and promoted by Hun Gallery Artists File for 6 months.
- The catalogue of Hun Gallery International 2006 will be produced and widely distributed in worldwide including France, China, Canada, Japan as well as New York.
- Selected artists among winners will be featured in Hun Gallery Art Bank and they will be invited for a group exhibition every year
Sales will be encouraged. The gallery will take 30% commission on all sales. Sale price is determined by artist.
For More Information:
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org