Print or display this email on your phone for complimentary admission to Art SouthamptonArt Southampton Ramping Up the Luxury Quotient
Miami Flair to Make Art Southampton a Game Changer on East End Art Scene
Presented by the long running Art Miami, one of the most prestigious international fairs of contemporary and modern art fairs in the world, the inaugural Art Southampton will equal its sister fair in offering not only the highest quality of art from the world’s most respected galleries but displaying these magnificent works in a luxurious specially constructed 75,000 square foot Pavilion featuring an elegant VIP Lounge and private spaces for galleries.
Art Southampton’s location at 605 County Road on the Elks Lodge Fair Grounds is the ideal location, at the Gateway to the East End, for visitors from the West or East. As well, with extended evening hours on Thursday & Friday until 10 PM, Art Southampton has made it easy for the weekenders to stop in on their way to their destinations.
Highlights of the Fair include events with several prominent guests and groups including:
- VIP Reception benefiting Southampton Hospital for guests Donna Karan, Henry Buhl, Nicole Miller, Southampton Hospital President & CEO Robert Chaloner & hundreds more
- Award winning landscape designer Christopher LaGuardia will transform the entrance into an oasis to compliment the massive sculptures of Andrew Levitas that will be on display
- Celebrated Southampton caterer Tim Burke will offer up locally sourced fare while sponsors Heineken and Bootlegger 21Vodka will make sure there is plenty to drink
- Partners Maserati North America and Maserati of Long Island will welcome Maserati drivers with unlimited VIP access and special corral parking; complimentary self parking for all on the fairgrounds
- Premiere of “HEAARTBEAT” a documentary which takes an incisive look at the late renowned sculptor John Chamberlain by his step-daughter filmmaker Alexandra Fairweather
- Internationally acclaimed director Robert Wilson will host a VIP reception” to launch the Watermill Center/Chamberlain Residency Grant Fund
Art Miami is known world wide for its luxurious presentations and Art Southampton will showcase the same high quality presentation while providing an intimate look at some of the most important works at the forefront of the international contemporary art movement. The elegantly appointed Pavilion will offer amenities for all guests, a unique ambience and design that is unrivaled by any other art fair in the Hamptons including a professionally designed VIP Lounge, and curated indoor & outdoor projects.