Inspired by The mansard house 1600/1650 in The Old Town, Aarhus, Denmark.
The warehouse is a renaissance building from Jomfru Anegade in Aalborg.
It is built with a heavy timber frame and thick carved brackets. Around 1800 a mansard roof was added. This building was originally part of the merchant's property rebuilt on the Town Square of The Old Town.
The house was rebuilt in 1926 and houses the Museum shop.