Artists Describing Their Art:
- I am a Pastellist from Blackford in Scotland. My paintings are primarily in Soft Pastel, the purest medium an artist can use. I love the richness of the medium, the fact it is made of pure pigment, the spontaneous nature of how it is applied, the ease of color layering and achieving the look I want through Optical Blending. Pastel was the choice of artists such as Edgar Degas, Mary Cassatt and many many others. ...
- Already in early childhood with him, constituted artistic feeling, as his mother mentioned "Yet he could not walk and has to scrawl the wall." As a scholar he went to private tennis lessons, otherwise self-taught. Paint it became not only acceptable, but literally a life necessity. "When the brush and touch; painting in your own head." Because of its unusual creativity, quickly developed into a versatile artist able to live their own creation as a professional painter. He exhibited in several European countries, his paintings are part of several collections of world art galleries, is the author of several book illustrations and covers. Participates in the activities of many regional, national and international societies and art associations, is a permanent participant and instructor of domestic and foreign creative camps and members of the Fine Arts Fund. It uses various techniques - oil, tempera and acrylic paints, pastels and ink drawings. It is known as figuralista captures its characters living in border situations, where the detection of their inner world as if only side-effect. As he says in his artistic statement is much more than beauty, seek the truth. It uses modern experimental technique fauvisticku palette menu find a bold ...
- Harry Weisburd is an Internationally Represented Artist, including, USA, Expressions Gallery, Berkeley, California,
- Luise'Mignon' Andersen Luise'Mignon' Andersen has only recently begun to reveal her lifes work. Soon after her debut she exploded onto the mainstream art world. Her breathtaking pieces have captured international interest. The stories Luise'Mignon' is telling through her truly deep, layered works seem to decipher the past and foretell the future, perhaps sharing her window to other dimensions and a seventh sense. Her detailed acrylic'Mignon' series speaks to the beholder. They inspire raw emotion and ignite ones imagination. The indescribable nature of the "Duree De Ma Vie" in particular has a growing portion of the art community considering it the conception of an entirely new style. By Maxi c)2006 Guided Through Inner Mind- Intuition- Mental Imagery- I Create The Final Of What I Am Consciously Not Aware Of.. That I Want...... Need... With Each Completed Painting... Eye Of Core Gains a Glimpse Of My Tomorrow.... c) LA I crave.. painting...drawing... sculpting... writing... Like re-inventing my life... my purpose... myself.. .Gives me a direction.. the courage to look at myself ..and find'ME' there... At least for the duration of creating.. ....and once I collect these shards of my core within colors, shapes... form...
- Working from life and in the immediacy of the sitteraEURtms presence helps maintain a connection to real life at a time when digital life can be overwhelming. In this way, life drawing is about the artist maintaining human interaction. In presenting themselves to the world the sitter collaborates in this process as an active participant. This collaboration now occurs at a troubling and turbulent time. Fact, if not truth itself, is under siege. By working from life, the sitter and artist are the revealing truth of a specific time, place and act. This cannot be faked the finished work is an unmediated artifact of the act. Rather than think of these as portraits of people, for me these are portraits of authentic moments....
- I am a graduate of the San Francisco Art Institute. My work focuses expressing my thoughts and feelings on the experiences that shape me day by day. It is abstract and often figurative. I try to illustrate what makes an event memorable to me....