Contemporary artist born in 1970 in Murcia, Spain.
Kika lives today and works in Puteaux, France.
Her impressive list of exhibitions to date comprises prestigious galleries in Spain, France, The USA, Taiwan and Switzerland.
The artist relates the story of humanity via depictions of everyday moments. These embrace people reading the newspaper on public transport, bathing, sitting chatting, or simply shopping at the market.
In the words of the artist, “My aim is to enable every single person who views my work to identify with it through the medium of his or her own experiences.” She draws attention to the fact that a painting can awaken diverse sensations in different individuals depending on what they themselves are experiencing in that specific moment.
Using a combination of techniques and textures, she enables her vibrant colour palette to bring life and soul to all of the situations and people she portrays. Bold strokes express body language and facial expressions in a way that cannot fail to make the onlooker access his of her own associated feelings. Those emotions may be triggered by familiarity, yet can have incredible depth, impact and individuality. In her own words, Kika explains this dialogue between the art and its beholder, “I want to make the viewer feel the life that runs through their own veins with all its light and shadows.”
Last works are inspired on citation Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. »Mt 18, 18
The paintings are realized with full of threads around all the characters like spider webs that need to be untied. The meaning is very deep, everyone is full of emotional and relational threads that come a time we have to bind or loose in order to establish the truth to become free and live in peace.
• 20092012 Art Taipei Revolution, Taiwan
• 2009 X-Power Gallery Beverly Hil, USA
• 2010 Chasen Gallery, Virginia,USA
• 2010 Galerie Aromda, Paris, France
• 2011 Galerie Schwab Beaubourg, Paris, France
• 2012 Espace Catherine Max, Paris, France
• 2013 Salon des Artistes, Mairie de Puteaux, France
• 2016 Salon Réné Clement Bayer, Samoreau, France.
• 2016 Musée du Pays dOurthe-Amblève, Belgique.
• 2016 Exposition à la Mairie de Paris 8éme
• 2016 58éme Salon d’art à Veneux les Sablons.
• 2009 Encadreur Duvivier, Paris, Exposition Permanente, France
• 2009 Espace Brémontier, Paris, France
• 2009 Art Taipei Revolution, Taipei,Taiwan
• 2011 Galerie 104, Village Suisse, Paris, France
• 2011 Galerie Schwab-Beaubourg, Paris, France
• 2011 Galerie Monod, Paris, France
• 2012 Espace Brémontier, Paris, France
• 2012 Galerie Entre lac Lumière Suisse
• 2012 Art Taipei Revolution, Taipei,Taiwan
• 2013 « La cité du Temps » Genève, Suisse
• 2014 Galerie Duvivier, Neuilly sur Seine, France
• 2014 Galerie Entre lac Lumière Suisse
• 2014 Zeitgeist Gallery, Boston, USA
• 2015 Galerie Duvivier, Neuilly sur Seine, France
• 2015 Art Taipei Revolution, Taipei,Taiwan
• 2016 Art Taipei Revolution, Taipei,Taiwan
• 2010 Vente aux enchères en faveur de l’association a A.N.G.E à la Mairie de Paris XVIème, dirigée par Maître Pierre Cornette de Saint Cyr. France
• 2011 Illustration de la Revue Americaine «The Battered Suitcase»USA
• 2012 Illustration de la Revue Américaine « CONSPIRE «