steel sculpture in wire rods.
technique : bending , welding, painting.
the original work was a linear drawing which derived to the idea of producing a steel sculpture made of three wire rod elements.
the sculpture inspired a second piece which be exhibited in Swiss combined with a poem by Anais Laurent, an important writer and artist now living in Europe.
- The silence here is like a shout
- And speaks of things as yet to be.
- A sculpture hides within my thoughts, a metal slice
- Both slick and shiny; bright colors bring a price!
- I wonder what would happen if the angles
- All were rounded off and ovals dangled gently
- Where the void is filled inside the tangles
- Of the metal frame el gato came to be so recently.
- Perhaps a dream weaver passed this way.
- And left behind a moving puzzle here to sway
private collection : Michael Chang