Yuriy Sultanov was born on 13 June 1975, in Pervouralsk, Russia, where he finished the Art College. In 1993, he was admitted to the State Pedagogikal Institute on the art-graphik department in Nizhny Tagil. Since 1994 Yuriy Sultanov has exhibited his art in Russia and abroad.
Theartists favorite motives are female body and scenic compozitions. All his works are penetrated with erotik sensnality. For the purpose of expressing his vision Yriy Sultanov experiments with shape, space, and uses combinations of several points of view related to the different time periods simultaneonsity.The artist works mostly in clear spectral tones of high tension.
Art by Yuriy Sultanov takes the pride of place in private collections in Russia, Spain, France, Norway, Great Britain,Scotland, Ireland, Czechoslovakia, USA, China, Italy.
Participation in the exhibitions
- 1994- 1995 - Esther gallery exhibition , Yekaterinburg .
- 1995-1998 - The Youth Paletteexhibition, Nizhniy Tagil.
- 1997-1999- International exhibition of ex-libris, Vilnius, Lithuania . 1997-Diploma, 1998-Third prize
- 1998 - De Regny foundation exhibition, St.Petersburg.
- 1998-2000 - Graphic of small forms ADOGE, Barselona, Spain.
- 1999 - International biennale of printed graphic, Vilkopolski island, Poland.
- 1999 - International exhibition of miniature, Malbork, Poland.
- 2000 - The Art of Pastels exhibition at the State Russian Museum, St.Petersburg.
- 2000 - exhibition Image Woman in modern art,Art-City gallery, St.Petersburg
- 2002 - exhibition devoted to the 25th anniversary of the Central Exhibition Hall, Perm, Russia .
- 2002 - Art salon 2002 regional exhibition, Perm, Russia .
- 2002 -Personal exhibition exhibition in Grant Hotel Europe, St.Petersburg.
- 2003 - exhibition devoted to the 300th anniversary the bases from St.Petersburg, Samara,Russia .
- 2003 -The Affordable Art Fair, London, Great Britain - Spring Collection
-2003 -Di-Digallery exhibition, St.Petersburg.
- 2004 - Christmas exhibition,Di-Digallery, St.Petersburg.
- 2004 -The Affordable Art Fair, London, Great Britain - Spring Collection
- 2004 - exhibition in Hotel Redison Sas, St.Petersburg
.- 2004 -Personal exhibition Game, Di-Di Gallery represents the exhibition in Grant Hotel Europe, St.Petersburg
- 2005 -The Affordable Art Fair, London, Great Britain - Spring Collection
- 2005 -Art Ireland Summer Collection,Dublin, Ireland
- 2005 - Private View, The Iona House Gallery, Great Britain
- 2005 -Contemporary Art Fair, Edinburgh, Scotland
- 2006 -The Affordable Art Fair, London, Great Britain - Spring Collection
-2006-Wold Galleries,Moreton-in-Marsh,Great Britain
-2006 -Birr Vintage Festival, The County Arms Hotel,Ireland
-2006- Summer Exhibitions of Russian Art, Magil Fine Art represents at Clontarf Castle, Dublin, Ireland
- 2006 -Art Ireland,Dublin, Ireland
- 2006 -Contemporary Art Fair, Edinburgh, Scotland
-2007- Artist of Russia , Francis Iles Gallery, Rochester, the Great Britain
-2008-annual Art-fair AAF, London, the Great Britain
-2008-exhibition of Russian art,Wold galleries,Moreton-in-Marsh , the Great Britain