2008. Finished Postgraduate studies at the Academy of arts, department of graphic arts, Novi Sad, professor Zvonko Tilic’s class.
2004. Graduated at the Academy of arts, department of graphic arts, Novi Sad, professor Zvonko Tilic’s class.
Currently studying for master's degree on the same Academy.
2000. Finished College for applied and fine arts in Belgrade.
Member of Association Of Fine Artists Of Serbia, ULUS.
2007. Second Prize at IV Competition and Exhibition of Ex Libris “Acque termali”, Acqui Terme, Italia
2004. Winner of Academy of arts yearly award, Serbia
2004. XII biennale of student graphics award, Serbia
2010. Serbia, Kragujevac, Gallery Mostovi Balkana, exhibition of graphics
2009. Serbia, Beograd, Gallery SKC, exhibition of drawings and prints
2008. Novi Sad, Gallery Zlatno oko, ehxibition of graphics
2007. Beograd, Gallery Academy, exhibition of graphics
2005. Beograd, Gallery Graficki kolektiv, exhibition of graphics
2005. Paracin, Gallery Kulturni centar, exhibition of graphics and drawings
2005. Beograd, Gallery Studentski grad, exhibition of graphics and drawings
2004. Novi Sad, Gallery DA, exhibition of graphics
I participated over 80 group exhibitions and several art colonies in the country and abroad (Serbia, Italy, USA, Slovenia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Denmark, Bulgaria, Mexico, Bosnia and Herzegovina).
2012. Beograd, Center for Graphic Art and Visual Researches AKADEMIJA
Faculty of Fine Arts exhibition DIJALOG
- Beograd, Paviljon Cvijeta Zuzori&<263;, Autumn exhibition
- New York, Broadway, Art Takes Times Square
- Beograd, Gallery Graficki kolektiv, exhibition of mini print
- Kragujevac, Gallery SKC, Mail art "No"
2011. Italia, Acqui Terme, X International Biennial for Engraving and
Acqui Prize 2011
- Beograd, Gallery Paviljon Cvijeta Zuzori&<263;, International I
- Novi Sad, Gallery Rajko Mamuzi&<263;, Exhibition of postgraduates
Novi Sad: 1992-2010.’’
2010. Beograd, ArtCENTAR, Art Festival “27 hours”
- Novi Sad, Niš Art Fundation, „Young 2010“
- Beograd, Niš Art Fundation, „Young 2010“
- Niš, Niš Art Fundation, „Young 2010“
- Zemun, Gallery 107, Exhibitions of drawings
2009. Serbia, Novi Beograd, Gallery SKC, Exhibition of graphics
- 2009. Macedonia, Bitola, 6 International Triennial of Graphic
- Serbia, Beograd, Gallery ULUS, Exibition, Members of
Association Of Fine Artists Of Serbia, ULUS
- Beograd, Paviljon Cvijeta Zuzori&<263;, 9 Biennale of drawings
- Beograd, Gallery Grafi&<269;ki kolektiv, Majska izložba beogradskog
Public forums and lectures:
City of spectacle and identity - The search for cultural identity and modern city
Lecture for the occasion of the solo exhibition prints and drawings by Ana Milosavljevic.
Lecturer: Sreten Vujovic, Professor of Philosophy Faculty in Belgrade, the other participants: Gordana Kostic, art historian and Ana Milosavljevic M.Sc., Master Graphics
2006. Bosnia and Herzegovina, Pale, ''Silence of apples'', participants Bureau Joseph and Ana Milosavljevic
Member of the jury for the award -The XV Biennale of student graphic, Belgrade, Serbia 2010
2004. Serbia, Vrnjacka Banja
2006. Bosnia and Hercegovina, Republika Srpska,Jahorina
2006. Bosnia and Hercegovina, Republika Srpska, Pale
2006. Bosnia and Hercegovina, Brcko Distrikt
2006. Slovenia, Celje
2007. Bosnia and Hercegovina, Republika Srpska, Pale
2007. Bosnia and Hercegovina, Republika Srpska,Jahorina