Jean-Luc Lacroix offers to older tools, utensils or other items the chance of a life more beautiful, a contemplative retreat. His talent in the art of recovery and his imagination in the creative reconstruction are without limits. A chair or a console in the sculptured design gives the tray of a pedal assembly the elegance of lace, a fifth wheel as a small pedestal table makes it a beautiful set to pulleys and cranks... But the effect of his work would be incomplete if it did not emphasize the humor that runs through each part: a phantasmagoric bestiary or realistic vain brightenes his work, as well as suggestive names like “Hangover sewer”, “Urlub” or “Brutus”.
Abroad (paintings & sculptures):
- represented by Jacques Boulan (Art Editor): Japan. Sweden. Norway. Germany. France.
- USA. Belgium. Luxemburg. Spain. United Kingdom. From 2009 to 2010
- Luxemburg, City Bank 1998
- Geneve (Gallery ) 2001
- Rotary Club "Recup Art", Charleroi (Belgium) 2008
- Gallery San Pedro, California / Chattanooga, Tennessee 2004
- "Don Quichotte", Logrono, Spain 2004
- Casa delle Culture, Cosenza (87100) Italy 2006
- "Rot Mail Art Project" in Stuttgart, Brazil, Chicago, Hungaria, Yeshkar (Russia), Canada, Spain
Personal exhibitions in France
- Exhibition at "Savour Club" Paris 16 (near "Maison de la Radio", with Mulhem and Terzieff (2013)
- Roubaix (59, France): "Live Sculptures"
- Paris: Grand Salon d Art Abordable, La Bellevilloise, Paris
- Paris, 2010: "All Steel" exhibition with Ateliers Art de France, at La Bellevilloise in Paris
- Regular "Opening doors" at his workshop in Itteville (near Paris)
From 2006 till now
- Salon "... Read More